Isshi è Morto ç__ç, R I P ♥

« Older   Newer »
~ Angel In Disguise ~
icon12  view post Posted on 25/7/2011, 16:06

CITAZIONE
The J-rock world is reeling with shock over the sudden announcement of Isshi’s death. Isshi was the vocalist for popular rock band Kagrra, who disbanded back in March earlier this year.

According to Isshi’s official website, Isshi was found dead in his home on July 18th. At the request of his grieving friends and family, a funeral for the star was already held at an undisclosed location. The website also went on to state that Isshi’s pre-planned dinner shows for July 27th and 28th have been altered to become a memorial event.

Although there are many rumors circulating on the internet, representatives have yet to reveal official details regarding the manner of his death.

Our condolences to his loved ones as they mourn the loss of this truly talented individual. May he rest in peace.

Fonte: TokyoHive.Com

Il mondo del J Rock è rimasto sotto shock dopo l'annuncio della morte di Isshi.
Isshi era il vocalist della popolare band dei Kagrra, i quali si sono sciolti nel marzo di quest anno.
Attraverso il sito ufficiale di Isshi si sa che è stato trovato morto in casa il 18 Luglio. Come chiesto dai sui più cari amici e dalla sua famiglia, i funerali saranno svolti in maniera privata e in luogo sconosciuto.
Il 27 e 28 Luglio è stato organizzato un memorial in suo onore.

Tradotto Da © Rei_Chan (io)
Se postate su altri froum creditate.

Io sono senza parole...
Dico solo una cosa Isshi Rest In Peace! ♥

+Tsukiko+
view post Posted on 31/7/2011, 16:59

...cavolo...
E' sempre brutto quando muore qualcuno...a me per altro lui piaceva come vocalist...
...peccato...davvero...

monMARSHY.
view post Posted on 2/8/2011, 17:10

Quando l'ho saputo non potevo crederci..
Ero veramente sconvolta, anche perchè tempo fa li ascoltavo.. R.I.P Isshi ♥

2 replies since 25/7/2011, 16:06   98 views